Website Pages Design
Concepts for webpages
I have carried out research into local electrical companies websites as well as commercial electrical companies. This is evident in my previous blog posts. Below are the concepts I created to show to my clients. I wanted to use colour in the more successful concepts so my clients have an idea what it could look like when designed in illustrator.
Above is the development of concepts for the clients web pages. My client is still considering getting the website coded and has asked me to design the rest of the pages in the future. My client wanted these pages to be easy to navigate and not too overwhelmed by images. One of the main elements they did want on the home page was the use of icons to go next to each discipline the clients work in. These icons can be shown below.
Icons
Final Designs
Home Page
As the user scrolls down the homepage the links will follow you down the page. When the user scrolls down to the 'review' section, each review will face into the next review, giving the user enough time to read each one.
Contact Page
This is the secondary page my clients wanted the most because they want people to be getting in contact with them for their services. As with the home page, the links will follow the user down the page as they scroll. There will be a slight animation of the photo behind the contact information box. The photo will will move as the user scrolls down the page. There will also be links to social media and an email address at the bottom of the page.
My clients are really fond of these web page designs I created for them. A lot of inspiration for these web page designs came from the electrical company called Arthur McKay. I felt like it was a lot harder to stick to the brand guidelines with the web page designs as I wanted to add more colour but I knew I had to stick to the formal and professional look my clients wanted.






Comments
Post a Comment