Research - Survey
Survey - What Makes you Loyal to a Company?
I wanted to find out what local people thinking of local company's and what makes a good brand image in terms of design. I was very happy with the amount of responses and comments I receieved as this will aid me in my report writing.
63% of people who answered this question said they are loyal to a company and 18% of people said they are not loyal to a company. I asked this question because I wanted to find out if the majority of people worry about who they are regularly purchasing products or services from.
Question 2
I felt like this was a very important question to ask for when I come to answer my project question. This gets the surveyee thinking about local and large companies which will then influence the next question in the survey.
50% of people said they prefer to use local over large companies and 50% said they sometimes prefer to use local over large. The comments on this question vary. The main comment which I found interesting was where one surveyee said the quality of design can put them off from purchasing from a local business. They want good design if they are going to spend their money somewhere. The next comment which captures my attention is where one surveyee said if the marketing of the small company is trustworthy then they will buy from it. I think this comment relates to the design the specific company is putting across to the consumer.
Question 3

93% of people said that branding is important when they choose a companies service. The responses to this question gives me more determination to create effective branding for my client.
Question 4


This question I asked was important because I wanted to find out if people thought that more local companies have 'bad design'. This will help me answer my project question. One of the comments suggests that the consumer thinks good design means good service and that they are good at doing what they do.
Question 5


I wanted to see what people thought contributes to a good brand image. Colour scheme and logo seemed to have the most votes and 69% of people said social media, website as well as logo and colour scheme, are important elements for a company's brand image.
Overall, the results from this survey have been very helpful and I believe they will help me answer my dissertation question and support my research findings.





Comments
Post a Comment