Flyer Design

Flyer Design Research 

Electrician Flyers 


Before I start designing concepts, I want to include some visual research into existing
electrician flyers. Although I have touched upon flyer design in previous research it is important to look at a few more designs. Good or bad, they will help aid me in creating my concepts for the client to look at. I will pay particular attention to the layout of the designs. I will look at a few other examples of flyers to assist in the creation of designs. 






Other Flyers 







Concepts 


I emailed my clients these concepts and they really liked the design on the middle row, far left. They felt that the yellow on some of the designs could be too over powering. They want to keep the flyer sleek and professional looking like the rest of the designs created so far. 

Final Design

I am really pleased with the outcome of this flyer design. I did not want the design to stray too far away from that of the business card design. The flyer design is professional looking and not overwhelmed with too much text. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Other Local Companies

Research - Local Competitors

Research - The History of Graphic Design