User Feedback

User Feedback 


Through the process of user testing, it gives the opportunity to analyse the target audiences thoughts about the designs. 

I needed to find out if local people like the branding I produced for BE Electrical and if there were any recommended improvements I could make. 








I managed to get 16 people to take the survey. The majority of these people were part of a local noticeboard group on Facebook. It was important to make sure that the people taking the survey were from the local area to get an accurate response from them about the designs. I did not want to create lots of questions so I tried to keep it simple so people did not lose interest when taking the survey. 

Overall, 100% of people liked the branding for BE Electrical and they had no suggestions for improvement of the designs shown. Although one person did skip the last question, 100% of people said they would consider using the services provided by BE Electrical based on their branding. 

After receiving this feedback, I feel confident that my designs attract the consumer and that I have created a successful brand identity for my client. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Other Local Companies

Research - Local Competitors

Research - The History of Graphic Design