Meeting with BE Electrical


Meeting with my Client

I have arranged an interview with BE Electrical in person where I will ask them a series of questions about what they want me to design. I will need to consider what questions I ask as this is the most crucial time in the research phase.

Questions and Answers
  • .      Who would you consider your competitors?


Alex: “most small-scale electrical companies in the area”
  •         What sort of problems does your company solve?


Alex: “As a company we deal with anything from simple electrical faults and replacing equipment to full rewires and new installations, this would be in both domestic and industrial settings”

  •        What sort of customers do you want to attract?


Alex: “We would like to attract customers of all types, with our aim towards people looking to reduce their home emissions by switching to greener methods”

  •         How do you want customers to view your company/brand?


Alex: “We want to be viewed as a serious business who are looking to the future while at the same time respecting their existing clients demand.”

  •          If you could describe your company as a person what would you say, is it friendly, charismatic, strong?


Alex: “I see our company as a vibrant, confident individual that wants to get out into the world and make a difference”

  •       Where do you see the company in 10 years?


Alex: “In ten years’ time I want to see our company as one of the leading competitors in the area”

  •      Do you have any ideas about a colour scheme for your company branding?


Alex: “we are looking for something that will stand out in the crowd and to also potentially  show our aim towards contributing to a more ecological approach.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Other Local Companies

Research - Local Competitors

Research - The History of Graphic Design