Letterhead design
Concepts
I spoke to my client about the design for the letterhead over the phone. They said they admired the business card design and wanted to keep it simple sticking to the 'dot' theme. Here are some concepts below.
The design circled was a result of slightly developing elements from the other concepts. I was initially going to choose the yellow coloured concept but I felt like it did not convey the feeling of professionalism as well as the 'grey' concept (circled). I knew I could slightly edit this design in illustrator if it was required. I felt like there was too much going on with some of the other designs and the 'line' theme with some of them did not match the branding I have already designed.
Final Design
I was luck to be able to obtain a quote template from my client which I have amended very slightly so it suits the letterhead design. I wanted this design to be professional looking and not overpowered by yellow. I feel like there is a decent amount of yellow on the design to bring about balance of the design. This is a very simple design but adds a branded touch to it which I hope will make the target audience feel like they are getting a 'one of a kind' service compared to other company quotes they may be receiving.


Comments
Post a Comment