The Brief


Dear Miss Finlinson.

I am contacting you for your services as a graphic designer.

I am a co-owner in a small electrical company in the local area, we are looking to attain a brand image and expand our current client base.

We would like you to come up with a logo that will communicate to the public that we are:
~Local Electrical contractors that can cover both large and small installation requests.
~Fully Qualified To Install, Maintain and Test new and existing Installations.
~A company that prides ourselves on low waste and high quality services.
~A company that is concerned with the current environmental impact that is happening around at this moment in time.

We are looking for a Logo that can be used on;
~Business Cards.
~Flyers.
~Social media and Websites.
~Merchandise.

We would also like you to design:
~Business Card 
~One sided Flyer (A5)
~Website pages (Home page, and one other page)
~Letterhead 
~Concepts of logo on apparel

We would like to appeal to all people but our ideal client base would be:
~upmarket establishments.
~large scale companies.
~estate agents.
~prestigious clientele

We are not really sure what our colour scheme should be and we are open to your input.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Alex Brodie


My Thoughts

I think this is going to be a fun brief as I will be creating a brand identity for the company from scratch. They have provided me with useful information about what they do. I feel a bit overwhelmed right now so I will need to start researching straight away. 

Time plan 

I have created a gnat chart time plan of how I intend to meet deadlines when it comes to the design stage. Right now my thoughts are to start with the research stage which will ultimately assistant the writing of my major project report. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Other Local Companies

Research - Local Competitors

Research - The History of Graphic Design