Mood Boards and Client Meeting

Mood Boards

For this part of my project I need to develop mood boards for my client. After a chat we had on the phone on Saturday the 8th of February we agreed to meet up on the 10th of February at Beanies restaurant in St John’s, Worcester. I am planning to show my clients my mood board where we can hopefully agree on one board to take further so I can progress onto the design stage of my project. 
m
Describing the company






After the clients response I was initially quite shocked as to how they seemed to understand what I was after in terms of descriptive words. 


Mood Boards


1.)


2.)


3.)






Meeting with Client 







Outcome 

This is the first time in my career where I have had to organise a meeting with a client. Usually a tutor would be organising a live brief so this is something new to me. I found the experience to be extremely helpful as it is a lot easier talking face to face than over the phone or by email.

After showing my client (Alex) the mood boards I have designed, he particularly admired the elements displayed on mood board 3. He stated that he liked the idea of the dots and the circuit board. I explained about potentially using the colours of the electric cable for the logo. At this stage I am not sure how I would implement the idea of cable colours being used in the logo without it looking 'crowded'. This is something I will need to experiment with when it comes to designing the logo.

The overall outcome of the meeting with the client is that he admires mood board 3 and wants me to take elements from that mood board further. I personally think there is a lot potential for design with this mood board and I am looking forward to progressing further with this project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Other Local Companies

Research - Local Competitors

Research - The History of Graphic Design