Client Feedback and Conclusion



Client Feedback (Email)



This is the feedback I have received in regards to the final designs. Despite the current global situation I am really pleased I have been able to produce good design outcomes for my client. It is a great pleasure to know I have made them think of elements they may not have thought of before and I happy to have played a part in (hopefully) the success of their company through creating a brand identity for them. 

Covid-19 has made me learn new ways of communicating to clients through zoom. I have also gained confidence talking over the phone to a client about my designs and not being afraid to ask questions. I believe this will benefit me greatly in my career.

I have learnt a great deal through completing this project and my desire to pursue a career in branding and advertisement has grown. I feel like this project has given me confidence to seek out clients in the future and to also communicate with confidence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research - Other Local Companies

Research - Local Competitors

Research - The History of Graphic Design