Research - Other Local Companies
Pickersleigh Chip Shop, Malvern I thought this would be a good example of how a re-brand can benefit a company. Before this chip shop was re-branded it has very dull signage and graphic inside the building which at first glance looked very uninviting and I think it made the shop blend in with other competitors in the area. Nothing stood out with this chip shop and it was starting to look too outdated for 2018/2019. The picture below is of the shops re-brand. It looks a lot more inviting and the signage, interior and exterior has been updated. On my way through Malvern I decided I would have a chat with the owner of the chip shop to have a discussion on if and how rebranding has changed their business. I spoke to Pav Patel and he explained Since the re-brand of his shop they have gained more customers and have become a lot more popular in the local community. He stated " The re brand has made the restaurant more appealing to people, the modernisation really helped...
















Comments
Post a Comment